- Everyone is allowed to talk about anything they want as long as it respects others, the non-aggression principle and it is posted in the appropriate category.
- Thus, scams and aggressive advertising are not allowed.
- No trolling.
- No unsolicited comments and private messages (spam).
- These rules apply everywhere.
- Discussions should be started in the category that is the most suited.
- Moderators can move discussions to the category they see more appropriate.
- If you would like a category to be created, please start a discussion here.
- Some categories are restricted to certain members, such as the “Trusted Developers” discussions.
- No referral link in signatures.
- Signatures do not exceed 40 characters.
- No images.
- No sensitive (NSFW) content in signatures.
- No useless content.
- Thus, no short unsolicited comments (such as “yes” or “funny”).
- No outside linking with no other content.
- Sensitive (NSFW) discussions should be prefixed [NSFW] and generally posted in the ‘Other’ category.
- Sensitive (NSFW) content includes adult content, gore and others.