Welcome to BitcoinCashTalk.org

Welcome to BitcoinCashTalk.org, a community forum for all discussion related to Bitcoin as a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world.

BitcoinCashTalk.org is what BitcoinTalk.org should have been: an independent, censorship-free open discussion platform around the world's first crypto-currency. This forum is aiming to gather software developers, businesses, enthusiasts. Anyone interested in a decentralized peer-to-peer digital currency for a free world or believes in everyone's right to privacy is welcome.

Free speech is a core value for BitcoinCashTalk.org, any discussion is allowed as long as you respect the non-aggression principle and the forum rules.
Also, BitcoinCashTalk.org is not associated with any existing organization and moderators will not use their privileges to promote any product, company or school of thought in particular.

Hoping this forum will help bring more economic freedom and inclusiveness to the world.

Comments

• Great to be here! I appreciate your efforts in getting this site up and running.

• merc1ermerc1er Posts: 40 admin

@CryptoStrategies said:

Great to be here! I appreciate your efforts in getting this site up and running.

Thank you!
    Feel free to give any feedback and improvement suggestions here :)

• This is one dope ass forum.
  • autisticmelonautisticmelon Posts: 13

Melon reporting in :) Let's hope that we will get some discussion going on soon enough. I hope that this forum will be better than bitcointalk, as i heavily dislike theymos for obvious (censorship) reasons.

• This is nice.

• uyirexuyirex Posts: 2

its nice to be here, i wish to get more educated talks about bitcoincash investment , i am willing to also share my experience and little i understand

• hello! great I found this forum it seems that there is no local forum for the Philippines I would like to take the opportunity to apply as a moderator to our local forum

@leebarnes said:
    hello! great I found this forum it seems that there is no local forum for the Philippines I would like to take the opportunity to apply as a moderator to our local forum

Thank you for your feedback! I will consider a dedicated subforum :)

• autisticmelonautisticmelon Posts: 13

Hey, did you guys notice the article on bitcoin.com? To be honest, i was not expecting for bitcoincashtalk.org to be featured so quickly by such a huge site. Let's hope that this has a possitive effect, and brings in more users.

@autisticmelon said:
    Hey, did you guys notice the article on bitcoin.com? To be honest, i was not expecting for bitcoincashtalk.org to be featured so quickly by such a huge site. Let's hope that this has a possitive effect, and brings in more users.

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing, didn't know about this.

• hv_hv_ Posts: 1
    Great stuff! ????
  • Nice having me here, this is a great approach towards bch

• The competition is getting interesting...Good job done
  • nice place ,hope have a good develop
  • good job, all the best ,this is a great approach towards bch ,the competition is getting interesting

• JZAJZA Posts: 10

Hi I am new here, I wonder why there is no threathed conversations, each topic is a plain column.
    I wish this forum success but would like to see some threading on the discussions.

@JZA said:
    Hi I am new here, I wonder why there is no threathed conversations, each topic is a plain column.
    I wish this forum success but would like to see some threading on the discussions.

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. Contacted you in PM to talk about this in more details.

• PiratePirate Posts: 2

Salute B)